Analysis: Joy Builder (Score 21 – 40)
Joy Builders know joy much of the time, yet they want more. Joy Builders often:
- Bloom where they are planted
- Find the silver lining in the toughest situations
- Accept the good and are grateful for what they are given
- Accept a level of what is possible and are satisfied with it
- Recognize worth and wholeness
- Engage in self-supportive patterns: exercise, meditation, healthy relationships, etc.
- Have the ability to rejuvenate and self-regulate
- Achieve homeostasis within the self and able to maintain a “healthy balance”
Joy Builders also:
- Know inner qualities of acceptance, satisfaction, relaxation, contentment and balance
- Have a fairly balanced, healthy brain
- Act with confidence and skill to move through pain in their lives
- Are willing to strengthen joy in their lives by inner and outer change if necessary
- Access their tool box of “joy builders” and feel worthy enough to use them regularly
If you’re ready to reconnect with your true joy-filled, juicy Self then, I invite you to explore the programs below I have created to support you in unleashing and becoming your highest potential.
In my over 20 years as a transpersonal therapist, I’ve dealt with tragedy, abuse, and depression on a very personal level. My patients often come to me after devastating experiences, seeking shelter from their harsh realities.
During that time, I slowly came to appreciate and realize the power of cultivating joy.
We both know that joy can often be hard to define. It’s unique to each of us and almost impossible to measure or track.
But after assisting hundreds of clients towards more permanent healing, wellness and joy….I made a startling discovery.
Without meaning to and almost by accident, the same therapy and treatment plans that had consistently healed my patients time after time eventually transformed into a step-by-step system that could be used to “plant the seeds” of joy and then nurture them – day-by-day, week-by-week, month-by-month…until it organically evolved into a way of life.
My patients used these exact techniques, tools, and habits to completely turn their attitudes, moods, and lifestyle around – and as far as I know, their breakthroughs remained permanent.
They transformed into what I today call Joy Magnets – individuals that celebrate the essence of who they are by being their best selves…each and every day, no matter what’s going on in their life.
And guess what?
This inevitably led to more happiness, fulfillment, and overall passion for life – from massive success in their careers to genuine love and warmth in their relationships.
Dr. Shannon South